1. Let's start

Apply Now for Instant Cover

There are a few important points about our cover we need to confirm, so you can check that our Student Driver Insurance policy suits your needs.

  • You have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last three years.
  • You are a student in higher education or boarding school and can provide us with a .ac.uk or .sch email address.
  • Our policy acts as a secondary insurance whilst you are driving a car owned and registered by someone else, and is not suitable as main insurance on the car.
  • The vehicle must remain insured by the main owner throughout the term of this policy.
  • The car is valued at no more than £30,000.

If the above statements apply to you and you wish to proceed, please read the terms of business document and click Proceed to Step 2.

By clicking Proceed to Step 2 you accept you have read our Terms of Business Document